Latest response time was 124 ms as of 2014-03-07 07:32:09 -0800.
Cluster reporting 268 CPU cores and 1294 GB of memory currently online.
Recent Status History
|UP||2014-03-07 15:32:09 UTC||Response time: 124 ms|
|UP||2014-03-07 15:31:09 UTC||Response time: 262 ms|
|UP||2014-03-07 15:30:10 UTC||Response time: 568 ms|
|UP||2014-03-07 15:29:10 UTC||Response time: 185 ms|
|UP||2014-03-07 15:28:09 UTC||Response time: 477 ms|
|UP||2014-03-07 15:27:09 UTC||Response time: 129 ms|
|UP||2014-03-07 15:26:10 UTC||Response time: 273 ms|
|UP||2014-03-07 15:25:13 UTC||Response time: 389 ms|
|UP||2014-03-07 15:24:10 UTC||Response time: 496 ms|
|UP||2014-03-07 15:23:11 UTC||Response time: 587 ms|
Recent Issue Details
- resolvedmaintenance 2014-02-22 14:43:49 UTC Database Maintenance Maintenance was complete without any issues. ORIGINAL: At 10:00am EST we will be performing scheduled maintenance on some database systems. No service impact is expected.
- resolvedoutage 2014-01-27 22:07:50 UTC Application performance issue Between 2:57pm - 3:10pm EST on January 27th, our systems experienced a performance issue which caused Harvest to be unavailable for a few minutes for a percentage of our customers. Really sorry about this issue, we have resolved the immediate problem, and are looking into preventing this in future.
- resolvedmaintenance 2013-12-01 14:45:59 UTC Database maintenance UPDATE: This maintenance was completed without issue. We are currently performing some database maintenance. No service impact is expected.
- resolvedmaintenance 2013-11-05 02:44:29 UTC Database maintenance UPDATE: Harvest is back online after a very brief maintenance. Beginning at 10pm EST we will be taking Harvest offline briefly for scheduled maintenance to perform some improvements on our database. Sorry for the inconvenience, folks.
- resolvednotice 2013-10-09 11:59:11 UTC European ISP Issue We have had multiple reports this morning from Spain and Italy that customers cannot reach Harvest. The issue appears isolated to a single ISP called Rima or Telefónica. Please contact your service provider and send them the traceroute information from the form on this site if you are having trouble. We hope they resolve the issue soon.
- resolvedmaintenance 2013-09-25 01:32:30 UTC Database maintenance UPDATE: We are done with this round of maintenance. Thanks! ORIGINAL: Around 10pm EDT we will be performing maintenance on our database cluster. We don't currently expect any service impact from this maintenance and will keep you informed of the progress.
- resolvedmaintenance 2013-09-24 01:49:16 UTC Database maintenance underway UPDATE: This maintenance is complete for tonight. Thanks! ORIGINAL: Around 10pm EDT we will be performing maintenance on our database cluster. No service impact is expected.
- resolvedoutage 2013-09-23 09:48:50 UTC Database performance issues UPDATE: We have identified the database issue and will be taking steps to route around this in future. Apologies for the performance issue this morning. ORIGINAL: Around 5:30am EDT we received alerts that our database servers are experiencing performance issues. The team is investigating.
- resolvedmaintenance 2013-08-11 12:37:53 UTC Hardware maintenance UPDATE: We have completed the maintenance without service impact. ORIGINAL POST: Our data center technicians are performing maintenance on some hardware to replace failing components. No impact to service is expected.
- resolvedmaintenance 2013-06-05 02:52:27 UTC New software rolling out UPDATE: Thanks for the patience this evening as we rolled out some software upgrades. ORIGINAL POST: We are currently deploying some new software to production and have had to place Harvest in temporary maintenance mode while we get everything squared away. Sorry for the interruption!