Latest response time was 662 ms as of 2013-05-23 08:44:10 -0700.
Cluster reporting 268 CPU cores and 1294 GB of memory currently online.
Recent Status History
|UP||2013-05-23 15:44:10 UTC||Response time: 662 ms|
|UP||2013-05-23 15:43:10 UTC||Response time: 463 ms|
|UP||2013-05-23 15:42:10 UTC||Response time: 119 ms|
|UP||2013-05-23 15:41:10 UTC||Response time: 287 ms|
|UP||2013-05-23 15:40:10 UTC||Response time: 580 ms|
|UP||2013-05-23 15:39:10 UTC||Response time: 172 ms|
|UP||2013-05-23 15:38:09 UTC||Response time: 590 ms|
|UP||2013-05-23 15:37:10 UTC||Response time: 209 ms|
|UP||2013-05-23 15:36:10 UTC||Response time: 323 ms|
|UP||2013-05-23 15:35:12 UTC||Response time: 267 ms|
Recent Issue Details
- resolvedoutage 2013-04-28 12:19:05 UTC Sunday April 28th Data Center Migration UPDATE: We have successfully moved into our new data center. Thank you for your patience as we performed the final steps! Original post: Between 9am and 12pm EDT on Sunday April 28th, Harvest will be offline as we move into a new data center. We are sorry for interruption to your service and we will be working to get your data back online as quickly as we possibly can. Please bear with us and thanks for your support.
- resolvedoutage 2013-04-23 14:32:36 UTC Hardware failure, some services affected At 9:51am Eastern one of our master database servers had a hardware failure. Our redundancy systems kicked in immediately and all service was automatically transitioned to the hot standby server. However, some services are experiencing sporadic slowness or possibly timeouts. Sorry about the troubles, we are fixing this as quickly as possible.
- resolvedmaintenance 2013-03-03 15:48:57 UTC March 3rd 2013: Planned Software Upgrades UPDATE 3: Sorry for the ealier trouble. We believe the issue preventing some customers from accessing their accounts is now resolved. UPDATE 2: We are aware of some customers experiencing issues after this upgrade. The team is investigating the cause of this post-upgrade trouble. UPDATE: This software update was rolled out successfully. Customers should not have experienced more than a minute or two of service interruption. ORIGINAL POST: Sunday, March 3rd around 11am EST the Harvest team will be rolling out significant software upgrades. There might be intermittent performance or availability issues while these upgrades deploy. Please see hrv.st/ZR8HeD for more details.
- resolvedmaintenance 2012-12-02 20:54:22 UTC System Maintenance UPDATE: Yesterday we experienced network issues which impacted service for 15 minutes. To mitigate the problems we had to change some cluster network settings to route around the network issue. This maintenance was to undo those changes and return to our regular cluster setup. This maintenance went smoothly and is complete. ORIGINAL POST: At 4pm EST we will be performing system maintenance related to yesterday's network outage. We don't expect any service impact at this time.
- resolvedoutage 2012-12-01 15:21:03 UTC Network Performance Issue Resolved by performing maintenance on faulty network equipment. ORIGINAL POST: At 9:35am EST December 1st, our monitoring systems alerted us that Harvest was running very slowly. Some requests had started to time out. We are in contact with our datacenter to determine the cause of the network issue which is behind this problem. More information here as we have it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- resolvedoutage 2012-11-14 21:57:58 UTC Network Routing Problems UPDATE 6:00pm ET: Our datacenter has been working on resolving the routing issues for over an hour at this point. We are monitoring the progress closely. ORIGINAL: Our datacenter provider is troubleshooting network routing issues which are affecting some Harvest customers.
- resolvedoutage 2012-11-02 21:59:57 UTC Datacenter Power Failure and Restoration (updated) As of 6:00 PM EDT. We are experiencing a network outage for both HarvestApp and Co-op. We're assessing the situation and will have more details soon.
Update 6:16 PM EDT: We have learned that our datacenter, which has been running on a generator back up, has temporarily lost power, powercycling our infrastructure abruptly. Many of our servers have come back online but parts of our infrastructure are still inaccessible.
Update 6:53 PM EDT: The power outage at the datacenter is related to restoration of power in NYC. We have been told we're going to stay on the generator until the power has stabilized. We still don't have access to parts of our infrastructure and expect to be down for at least another hour.
Update 8:10 PM EDT: We have been told that our servers have power again but networking is still down. Not generator power, but full power restored. Based on this, we have decided to wait until our servers come back online rather than migrate to our secondary infrastructure.
Update 11:25 PM EDT: Power is restored at our datacenter, but we're taking extra precautions to bring Harvest back safely, which is taking longer than expected. Getting back up to 100% is our top priority, and our team is working through the night to get things the way they should be.
- resolvedoutage 2012-10-31 23:02:47 UTC Datacenter Upstream Connection Issues As of 6:55 PM EDT we received word that our Datacenter is having issues with its primary upstream connection and is in the process of migrating to a secondary. Some customers may experience connection issues while they working on the network.
- resolvedoutage 2012-10-31 10:09:58 UTC Datacenter Power Failure (updated) More Hurricane Sandy troubles. At 5:49am ET we lost power to our servers again. Harvest is offline. The team is mobilizing to triage the situation. We totally understand your frustration, please bear with us as we work on the problem. UPDATE 10/31 1:45PM ET - Power and network connectivity issues have been restored. Service is currently stable. We will continue to update here and on Twitter @harvest as new information is received.
- resolvedoutage 2012-10-30 03:51:17 UTC Hurricane Sandy Interruption (updated) Service is currently restored and we are carefully monitoring the health of our systems. Original: Around 11:35pm EST Monday Oct 29, our primary datacenter in NYC went offline which means Harvest is offline for all customers currently. Unclear what the situation currently is at the datacenter but the Harvest team is mobilizing to investigate and we will update here and on Twitter at @harvest.